Listing Your Property |
Marketing Your Property
| 20 Tips for Selling Your Home
Selling a house can be an exciting experience -- and one of the largest financial transactions you'll make in your
lifetime. By educating yourself on the home selling process and seeking out the sound advice of a Realtor, you'll
save time, energy and money.
As a seller, your Realtor, Patsy, will:
- Prepare a comparative market analysis and advise you on your
home's market value.
- List your house through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®),
a database of properties for sale that all Realtors can access.
- Advertise your home, hold open houses and show your house.
- Advise you on offers you receive.
- Negotiate the sales contract.
The above has been adapted and reproduced here with the
express permission of RE/MAX of Western Canada, Inc. and The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. For more,
please visit www.remax.ca and www.realtylink.org.